Shopping benefits: The more, the merrier!
While doing online shopping, we all love the combination of benefits like a direct discount on MRP, credit card discount, credit card reward points, and the cashback offered from marketplaces like Amazon. What if we could add one more layer of benefit as additional cashback?
In this article, we will talk about Cashkaro - a third-party affiliate marketing website to earn benefits in the form of cashback.
What is CashKaro?
CashKaro is an affiliate marketing company with more than 1500 online merchants like Amazon, Myntra, Tata 1mg, etc. When you visit these merchant websites through CashKaro and place an order, the merchant pays an affiliate commission to CashKaro for generating the sale. You usually get 1% to 30% cashback on the order value.
Are you excited to know more? Let us discuss.
Product/Service categories on CashKaro:
CashKaro has most of the top merchants across all product/service categories listed on the website.
Some of the merchants listed on CashKaro include:
|Product/service category||Merchants listed on CashKaro|
|Marketplaces||Amazon, Flipkart, Tata Cliq|
|Fashion||Myntra, Ajio, Snapdeal, Reliance Trends|
|Electronics||Boat, Lenovo, Croma, Samsung, Dell|
|Pharmacy||Tata 1mg, Pharmacy, Netmeds|
|Grocery||ITC, Big Bazaar|
|Travel||MakeMyTrip, Cleartrip, Goibibo|
|Beauty||Mamaearth, Wow, Lakme, Beardo, Himalaya|
Note: Cashback rates vary across merchants and categories within the same merchant. Go through the terms and conditions of the offer before visiting the merchant’s website.
Reasons for using CashKaro:
- All the services on CashKaro are free.
- Registration is free.
- There is no annual maintenance charge.
- There is no fee deducted from your confirmed cashback.
- There is no fee for transferring cashback to your bank account.
How does CashKaro work?
For example, CashKaro gives a cashback of 5% for Amazon orders in the fashion category. Follow the steps to know how cashback works:
(If you had made a transaction worth Rs 5,000, you would receive Rs 250 as CashKaro cashback (5% of Rs. 5,000) which you will receive as an email).
Transferring the cashback to a bank account:
You must have got a cashback from many websites such as Amazon, Paytm, etc. The limitation of this cashback is that you must use it on the same website. But with CashKaro, you can transfer the cashback to your bank account.
The cashback can be transferred to the bank account as follows:
- Tracking: After placing the order, you will receive an email with the cashback details.
- Pending: After tracking, there is a waiting period of 3 to 60 days before the cashback can be confirmed. This process ensures no return, cancellation, or refund in the purchase.
- Confirmation: You will get an email with the details for every confirmed cashback.
- Transfer to bank account: Once the total cashback reaches Rs 250 and above, you can request CashKaro to transfer the cashback to your bank account.
Now, let us understand how you can club various credit card and CashKaro benefits to increase your overall reward rate.
Combining CashKaro with credit card benefits:
Let us take an example to understand how you can maximize your benefits.
CashKaro offers up to 8.4% CashKaro Rewards to purchase small home appliances such as air coolers, fans, geysers, etc. You can also see a 10% instant discount offer on SBI credit cards. You can log in to the CashKaro website and click on the Flipkart offer. You will be redirected to the Flipkart website, where you can place your order for a small home appliance. You will get a combination of the following benefits for the above order.
- Direct discount on MRP from Flipkart merchant + 10% instant discount on SBI credit card + Up to 8.4% CashKaro rewards + Up to 100 Flipkart Super coins depending on order value + Base reward points on your SBI credit card + Any milestone spend benefit or monthly spend benefit, or accelerated reward points benefit on your SBI credit card.
Note: The above CashKaro offer is an example. The offers keep changing from time to time regarding cashback rates, credit card discount rates, etc. Check the CashKaro website for the latest offers.
CashKaro also provides exclusive discount codes with cashback offers. They also offer a combination of exclusive discount codes and cashback offers.
More than 100% cashback deals:
Sometimes, CashKaro comes up with excellent deals wherein they offer more than 100% cashback.
There was an offer going on CashKaro that offered more than 100% deals. When you purchase a one-year McAfee antivirus subscription plan for Rs. 999, you get a cashback of Rs. 1,100. Over and above this, you will also get the credit card offer (reward points and any other benefits) applicable on the card through which you are paying.
Note: The above offer is just an example. For the latest offers, check the CashKaro website.
Other affiliate marketing websites:
Some affiliate marketing websites such as GoPaisa, and CouponDunia have the same working model as CashKaro. You can check the above websites to know the latest merchant offers.
How is CashKaro different from SmartBuy and MRCC?
- CashKaro is open to customers of all banks.
- CashKaro offers cashback and not reward points. HDFC SmartBuy and American Express Reward Multiplier platforms offer discounts and cashback/accelerated reward points.
- CashKaro has more than ten times the number of merchants on HDFC SmartBuy and AMEX Reward Multiplier platforms.
Add one more layer of benefits to your shopping experience:
Cashback websites like CashKaro and others are an excellent way of adding one more layer of benefits to your overall credit card and other online shopping benefits. On the other hand, the HDFC SmartBuy or American Express Reward Multiplier platforms offer additional discounts and cashback/accelerated reward points. We all love additional benefits. The more, the merrier. So, the next time you want to order something, don't forget to check CashKaro or any other cashback / accelerated reward points platform for additional benefits.